How do I install a MODX plugin?
Plugins are called Extras in MODX. So you're actually looking to install an Extra. Here are all the steps required to install a Plugin in MODX.
- Login to your MODX manager
- Click on the 'Extras' top menu item
- Click on the menu item 'Installer'
- Click on 'Download Extras'
- Search for the plugin or extra you are looking for and click it
- Click on 'Download' behind the Extra name
- Click on 'Back to Package Management' after the download is finished
- Click on 'Install' and wait for the installation to finish
- You are all set!